ETA: Early October
- Protects and Stores: Mavic 2, 3 extra Batteries, Remote, 2 accessory slots, cables, tablet
- Padded tablet pouch built into the lid of the case hold up to an iPad 9.7inch
- Modular organization tray cleanly holds your extra cables and props
- Molded EVA shell provides ample protection while remaining more compact than a hard-case
- Durable Handle and removable shoulder strap for multiple carry options
Redesigned for Mavic 2, the PolarPro Rugged Case protects and stores your Mavic 2 with room for 3 extra batteries, remote controller, cables, props, a 9.7 inch iPad or similar tablet and other important accessories. To keep all this gear tangle-free and quick to access is a removable organization tray that saves you from rummaging through loose pockets. A new tablet slot in the top section of the case provides extra padded protection for your tablet screen, and a custom molded EVA shell designed specifically for Mavic 2 series drone profiles takes up no extra space and stays to true to the Mavic’s light footprint. The Rugged case provides ample protection, without the bulk of a hard case. With a built-in, reinforced handle and a removable shoulder strap, the Rugged Case is perfect for road trips as an independent storage case or can be stowed in a larger backpack. For light trips, check out our Minimalist Case.