*** PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY ***
*** Proof of Insurance Required ***
Alexa Mini Rental Includes
- Alexa Mini Body
- Arri 4:3 license
- Arri Raw license
- PL Mount
- EVF - Viewfinder
- Camera Cage
- V-lock battery mount
- 15mm Rods
- 128 GB cards
- Card Reader
- V-lock batteries
Lightweight body with sturdy design
- Stable in harsh environments from -20° to +45°C / -4° to +113°F
- Sealed electronics
- Non-condensing splash and dust-proof
- Built-in motorized ND filters 0.6, 1.2, 2.1
Breathtaking image quality
- 35 mm format film-style digital camera
- Natural skin tones
- Recording up to 200fps
- High Dynamic Range with 14+ stops of exposure latitude
- Optional ARRIRAW and 4:3 licenses
ARRI Look Library support
- 87 predefined creative color gradings, each in three intensities
- Makes on-set look management available to productions of all budgets
- Helps to save time on set
- Additionally, all looks can be used as a basic to create new color gradings
Compact, lightweight and self-contained, the ARRI ALEXA Mini is a versatile additional tool in the ALEXA camera range. Crews will find that the ALEXA Mini perfectly complements their ALEXA shooting kit, eliminating the complications of working with third-party cameras for specialized shots and keeping everything within a single system that is trusted all over the world.
ALEXA Mini 4:3 License
This license, enabled by ALEXA Mini SUP 4.0, provides three new ProRes recording modes that access the full 4:3 sensor area and support the use of anamorphic lenses. The first mode records the highest 4:3 resolution possible, while the other two de-squeeze and re-scale the recorded images in-camera for an efficient, specialized workflow. Monitoring paths for all 4:3 modes offer SDI setups featuring dual 1.5G or 3G outputs.
ProRes 4:3 2.8K records the full 4:3 sensor area (2880 x 2160) and can be used with anamorphic or spherical lenses. It offers frame rates up to 50 fps and an optional 2x anamorphic de-squeeze for the EVF and SDI monitoring paths.
ProRes 2.39:1 2K Ana. records a 2.39:1 standard 2K format (2048 x 858), which does not require any cropping or scaling in post. Due to the in-camera scaling the data rate is reduced, allowing recording speeds up to 120 fps.
ProRes 16:9 HD Ana. is for situations where the look of anamorphic lenses is desired but the end product is full 16:9 HD without letterboxing. This mode also supports recording speeds up to 120 fps.
ALEXA Mini ARRIRAW License
The ARRIRAW License Key, also enabled by ALEXA Mini SUP 4.0, allows ARRIRAW to be recorded to the ALEXA Mini’s in-camera CFast 2.0 cards by wrapping the files in an MXF container. Like ARRIRAW, the new MXF/ARRIRAW format is uncompressed, unencrypted, and contains audio and metadata. Only the packing is different, so third-party ARRIRAW processing tools such as DaVinci Resolve and Baselight have to be updated with a new SDK, which ARRI has provided for them. ARRIRAW Converter supports MXF/ARRIRAW from version 3.4, available free of charge on the ARRI website.
- Versatile additional tool in the ALEXA camera range
- Exciting variety of application areas
- Super-lightweight carbon body
- Exchangeable lens mounts
- ALEXA sensor and image quality with internal 4:3 & ARRIRAW recording
- Integrated lens motor control and ND filters
- Perfect for gimbals and multicopters
- Future-proof technology with 4K UHD, HDR & HFR recording
ALEXA Mini NAB 2016 Showreel from ARRI on Vimeo.