UAV Ground School + Indoor Flight Training
Level: Beginner – Intermediate
Location: Online Self Study and Burnaby Facility
Objective : Online UAV Ground School course with UAV Indoor Flight Training.
Indoor Flight Training
Private indoor session to practice established skills and build new ones.
One student works with an instructor for a 2-hour session. Students are asked to wear clothing that is not restricting or baggy. Ladies kindly avoid skirts due to high wind created from UAV.
- Machine introduction and operation
2. Basic and intermediate flying maneuvers
3. Safe Flying techniques
4. Safety and skills checklists
UAV Ground School
The UAV Ground School is an online self-study course that follows the recommended Transport Canada curriculum:
- Introduction to UAVs
2. Aerodynamics and Theory of Flight
3. Canadian Aviation Regulations
4. UAV Airframes, Engines and Systems
7. Radio and Electronic Theory
8. Flight Operations
9. Licensing Requirements
10. Human Factors and Pilot Decision Making
Participants will be issued a Certificate of Completion for the course.
Please note drone is not provided for training sessions, if you do not have a drone to use we offer as a courtesy the following rental options:Phantom 4 Pro - $300