How much does the DJI Matrice 300 RTK drone cost?
The Matrice 300 series is DJI’s latest workhorse for 2020, which is the ultimate tool for commercial and industrial drone operators. The M300 RTK platform is available in multiple combo configurations. The price of the M300 RTK system is highly dependent on your application.
The base cost of the M300 drone without sensor payloads, batteries, and charging station can cost upwards of $10,000 USD depending on the warranty protection plan you choose. What you’ll get is:
For service applications such as search and rescue, firefighters, policing, inspections, etc. you will need to add sensor payloads and batteries. These sensors and accessories can cost upwards to the value of the base M300 system.
- The latest DJI H20T camera which has thermal, long zoom, and range finder capabilities.
- For high zoom and standard camera options, you may opt for the DJI H20 camera.
- Previous sensors from the Matrice 200 series including the DJI Z30 optical zoom and FLIR thermal Zenmuse XT2 are also compatible.
- RTK GNSS Base station
For mapping and surveying applications, you can consider the following optional sensor payloads:
- NEW! DJI Zenmuse P1 Photogrammetry payload
- NEW! DJI Zenmuse L1 Lidar payload
- LiAir V70 Lidar
- Zenmuse H20 camera
- RTK base station
Matrice 300 Package Variations:
- BASE: does not include TB60 Batteries or the BS60 Charging station
- COMBO: includes 1 set of TB60 and the BS60 Charging station
- (SP) Enterprise Shield Basic: 2 replacements per year with deductible payment.
- (SP Plus) Enterprise Shield Plus: unlimited replacements within coverage period with out deductible.
Overall, the Matrice 300 RTK drone requires an investment just like any other tool. We can provide a more accurate package pricing based on your needs and application. Financing and leasing payment options are available on DJI Enterprise drones.
How much does the DJI Matrice 200 V2 series cost? Click here