Drone parachute system, A Simple Safety Integration
The ASTM F3322 compliant PRS-M200 has been designed to easily integrate with the DJI Matrice 200 series. The attachment bracket secures the PRS without interfering with sensitive GPS modules and easily fits in your carrying case. The system includes an electronic module to power the Parachute Pod™ and flight termination system. The onboard system comes equipped with an automatic triggering device to deploy the parachute. An independent remote for manually deploying the parachute gives you constant control over your operations.
Shipping Q2, 2020
- Field replaceable Parachute Pods™
- Plug-and-play flight termination system
- Less than 0.5-second automatic deployment
- Greater than 2km/1.2mi manual deployment range
- ASTM F3322 and third party documentation that is relevant to Civil Aviation Authorities for flights over people (FAA), complex operations (TC), Scenario 3 (DGAC), and more.
COMPLETE SET INCLUDES
- Two (2) Parachute Pods™
- Electronic module
- Flight termination system
- Automatic trigger
- Attachment bracket
- Independent manual triggering remote
- Two (2) electronic module batteries
- One (1) year, three (3) deployment warranty
- CAA & ASTM F3322 documentation
- Total weight: 650 grams / 1.433 lbs
- Average altitude loss: 34.63 m / 113.62 f
- Average descent rate: 4.70 mps / 15.42 fps
- Average impact energy: 65 J / 47.94 fps
Note: Depending on the Civil Aviation Authority data collection and analysis requirements, performance metrics may require different calculation methods.
AVSS Parachute systems is compatible with DJI Matrice 200 series drones:
- DJI Matrice 200 V1
- Matrice 200 V2
- Matrice 210 V1
- Matrice 210 V2
- Matrice 210 RTK V1
- M210 RTK V2.