ImmersionRC SpiroNet Omni 5.8Ghz CP Antenna
ImmersionRC SprioNet Omni 5.8 GHZ CP Antenna
New SpiroNET 5.8GHz circular polarized antenna from ImmersionRC and FatShark. Set includes 3 lobe and 4 lobe skew planar antennas. Right-hand circular polarization. Unique design, not seen before in the FPV world. Far from the run of the mill 'home brew' production.
- 5.8GHz Band
- Circular Polarization
- Fully protected against the elements (and the occasional crash)
- Individually tested
- Greatly increase usable range compared with a traditional antenna
- Set includes 3 lobe and 4 lobe skew planar antennas.
- Right-hand circular polarization.
- Unique design, not seen before in the FPV world. Far from the run of the mill 'basement production' seen to date.
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances and 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performance.
- Antenna uses a high quality semi-rigid cable, that can be bent to any angle and maintain its shape in any orientation.
- Extra long cable on the Skew antenna to clear your head (which blocks 5.8GHz emissions) for goggle installation.
- The custom radome is RF-transparent, and protects the antenna from the occasional crash, or that oops moment when flying.
- SMA connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date. RP-SMA version available for use with competitor's 5.8GHz equipment (gray-top version).