Like your car, your drone shouldn't go too long without maintenance.
Typically, they should be serviced every 50 to 100 flight hours, depending on the conditions you fly the drone under. Obviously, more adverse conditions, like dense dust or ashy areas, temperature extremes or areas with high ambient humidity will shorten times even more between maintenance cycles.
Canadian Law requires that drones be regularly maintained to ensure they are safe to fly. We offer a complete maintenance package on all DJI drones to ensure they are flight ready and performing at peak condition.Included in the Maintenance Package:
- Checkup on propellers, propeller mounts and motors.
- Re-aligning of arms.
- Verification of screw
- Testing of connectors and reseating if needed.
- Re-Calbration of all flight critical sensors.
- Software updates on aircraft and controller, if requested.
- Cleaning of drone and vision sensors
- Test flight to ensure proper flight characteristics and functionality
The maintenance price covers a full hour of service and work on the drone. In the event that more time or parts are needed, it will be added to the price of maintenance after receiving confirmation from you for the extra work needed.