Download and install the latest version of LiVOX Viewer
Reconfigure the Ethernet settings
• Search “Ethernet settings” in the window search bar
• Click “Change adapter options”
• Right-click the established ethernet connection with the V70 and select properties
• Select the TCP/IPv4 and click propertiesChange the IP address to: 192.168.1.87 and leave the rest at default
• Click OK to save the settings
Launch LiVOX Viewer
You may need to enable ALL permissions for LiVOX Viewer in Windows Defender Firewall if any error arises. Restarting the computer may be required after configuring the firewall permissions.
Ensure the drone and V70 system is connected via the network cable and powered on
Click OK on the attention window within LiVOX viewer is prompted
Navigate to TOOLS > FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Add the provided firmware .BIN file directory from the GVI folder into the AVIA field
Click START UPGRADE and wait for “Upgrade Succeed” message
Restart LiVOX Viewer
• The S/N of the AVIA Sensor should be displayed in the device manager window on the left side of the UI
• Ensure the sensor is connected by pressing the slider button so that it shows a blue
• If the connection fails to establish, check the firewall permissions and restart the computer. Furthermore, disable the WiFi module and select “Refresh adapter” under the Network Adapter menu in the LiVOX VIEWER.
Navigate to Tools > Device settings
Select the echo type to the desired “Triple return”
• Please note: Triple return mode produces less then survey-grade accuracies
Click CONFIRM and press REBOOT
• Reconnect the sensor to LiVOX viewer and go back into the settings to verify that the settings have changed and saved.
PLEASE NOTE: Product shipped to the US and other international destinations may be subject to duties, taxes, and tariffs imposed by the destinations country. The customer is responsible for these fees, please call 1-888-461-5742 or contact email@example.com if you have any concerns.