How much does the DJI Matrice 200 V2 series drone cost?
The M200/210 RTK V2 is a versatile drone platform from DJI Enterprise, designed as a tool for industrial and commercial UAV applications. The Matrice 200 V2 Series aircraft is available in 3 configurations: Matrice 200 V2, Matrice 210 V2, and Matrice V2 210 RTK. The package pricing is highly dependent on your application, you can expect to spend upwards of the M210 package cost or more on cameras, lidar sensors, and accessories.
- The base model Matrice 200 V2 package price starts at under $10,000 USD. This package includes the aircraft, remote controller, a set of batteries, and miscellaneous accessories.
- The mid-range model Matrice 210 V2 package can cost between $10-20,000 USD. This is a great choice for drone pilots looking to add Lidar surveying capabilities.
- The top-tier Matrice 210 V2 RTK package costs under $20,000 USD. This is the choice for drone operators flying in high-interference areas such as transmission line inspections or efficient photogrammetry mapping applications.
The drone packages, however, do not include sensor payloads or extra batteries.
The Matrice 200 V2 series is compatible with following DJI Cameras:LiAir-V lidar sensor payload for lidar data acquisition with the Matrice 200 drones.
The second generation Matrice 200 (V2) offers:
- OcuSync 2.0 technology offers enhanced data security of AES-256 encryption
- Longer range (up to 8km vs 3.5km) with more reliable and high-resolution data transmission
- Anti-collision beacon for better visibility and night operations
- TimeSync technology fixes GPS and flight data to the centre of your images for improved accuracy
- Centre of gravity calibration for mounting 3rd party payloads like Lidar
- New D-RTK V2 system
- Support for X7 Camera
Interested in the Matrice 300 RTK pricing? Click here
Being an authorized DJI Enterprise dealer, we offer custom packages and competitive pricing to suit your needs. Contact us now for a quote.