Online UAV Drone Training for UAV / Drone pilots and operators in Canada
Online UAV Drone Training is a course that is in compliance with the Transport Canada document: TP 15263 – Knowledge Requirements for Pilots of Unmanned Air Vehicle Systems (UAV) 25 kg or less, Operating within Visual Line of Sight.
It covers the following topics and more for effective and safe UAV Operations:
- Introduction to UAVs
- Aerodynamics and Theory of Flight
- Canadian Aviation Regulations
- UAV Airframes, Engines and Systems
- Radio and Electronic Theory
- Flight Operations
- Licensing Requirements
- Human Factors and Pilot Decision Making
This ground school program is recognized and approved by Transport Canada.